Realm Pop shows you population statistics on the players' characters in World of Warcraft.
Click a flag to view the stats for that region!
- What - We currently record character names, races, classes, genders, levels, and guild memberships for all characters on every realm in the US and EU regions.
- How - To get the list of characters for a realm, first we record all the characters who posted to the auction house. Then we fetch and record their guild rosters. This should cover the majority of characters on a realm. To avoid getting listed, a character must never post to the auction house, and never belong to a guild where a guild member posts to the auction house.
- Who - It's important to remember that we're simply counting the number of characters seen for each category. This does not mean the number of players, nor the number of actively played characters. We can't efficiently get activity data yet, so some characters may not have been played for a long time.
- When - We constantly update players and guilds as they appear on the auction house. The goal is to find all characters, not necessarily to have up-to-date guild rosters. The reports that come from this data get updated about once a week.
- Where - We use the Battle.net API to get auction house, character, and guild information.
To get informed and amazed about your auction house, pick up The Undermine Journal
For gold or game time, keep an eye on WoW Token Info
Realm Pop uses names and images from World of Warcraft, and data proprietary to Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
World of Warcraft, Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.